Keepem - Terms & Conditions
2. Our Platforms and access to them
2.1 In this agreement we use the terms ‘Our Platforms’, ‘Platforms’, ‘Keepem App’ and ‘Service’ to describe our website and mobile app. In using Keepem App you agree to comply with all relevant laws (both international and domestic) or other regulations.
2.2 Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years old to use Keepem App. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend a user’s account if we believe that the user is not at least 18 years old. By registering with or using Keepem App you warrant that you are old enough to use our service. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend a user’s account where we suspect the user of misuse or abuse of other users.
2.3 Password and Security. When you register with Keepem App you will be required to create a password. You agree to keep this information confidential and take reasonable measures to do so. You accept liability for all loss and damages resulting from your failure to do so. You should notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or if you are aware of any other security breech using your details. You agree that Keepem App shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting in your failure to comply with this clause.
2.4 Fees and Payments. Access to Keepem App is free for users. We may change this policy in the future and will notify you at the time.
3. Use of Platform
3.1 Control. You are entirely responsible for all of your Public Information that you transmit via Keepem App. We do not control your Public Information. We also do not control the Public Information broadcast by other users. We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of Your Information or the Information of or posted by other users. You understand that Keepem App will not be liable for any loss or damage relating to Public Information supplied by you or other users.
3.2 Grounds for Removal, Sanction and/or Suspension. We may suspend or cancel your service at any time without reason. However, the following will provide us with the grounds to cancel or suspend your use of Keepem App:
1. Anything action considered harmful, threatening or intimidating to other users including cyber stalking or bullying or stalking or bullying in the real world;
2. Committing fraud or making fraudulent claims;
3. Anything which is unlawful or promotes unlawfulness;
4. Unlawful discrimination
5. Posting obscene material including but not limited to pornography or adult material;
6. Posting material which is subject legal (civil or criminal) restrictions which may not be shared publicly including protected intellectual property;
7. Spam, unsolicited commercial advertisements or promotions;
8. Inappropriate material which is contrary to the spirit of Keepem App;
9. Using Keepem App to generate leads for a commercial enterprise or service;
10. Refusing to follow reasonable requests by Keepem App;
11. Violations of this agreement;
12. Disclosure of members’ personal information to unauthorized parties;
13. Posting defamatory or libelous content about Keepem App on other platforms;
3.3 For purposes of this Agreement, "posting" includes uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available. Without limiting the foregoing, Keepem App and its designees shall have the right to remove any Public Information or other material that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable.
3.4 Interference with Platform. You agree that you will not do anything which may affect Keepem App adversely. This includes hacking our Platforms, exposing it to viruses or routines which may in some way compromise the security or functionality of the service. You agree not to place a disproportional or unreasonable load on our service.
4. Communications between Members
4.1 Keepem App Communications. You agree to receive communications from Keepem App regarding our service, updates, promotions and other information which is relevant to your membership of Keepem App. We shall endeavor to make all communication relevant to you.
4.2 Communications with other Keepem App members. By joining a Keepem App Event you understand and agree that you may receive communication from your Organizer or Creator or Host and their designees. Your Organizer's or Creator's or Host's messages will be relayed to you via your email address or via our in-Event messaging function in the Keepem App. In any event we will not automatically disclose your email address to other members and encourage you and other users not to put these personal details into your event listings.
4.3 Other Users. We do not control the information provided by our users, which is made posted on our Platforms. You may find content posted by other users to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. Please use common sense when dealing with other users. Where a user continues to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive you can block them from your feed or report them to us using the in-app function or via email legals@Keepemapp.com.
5. Privacy and use of information
5.1 Personal information. We are committed to protecting your personal information and privacy – for this reason we ask for a minimum of information about you when you register. We may ask for more information during your use of the service but we will ensure that any extra information is appropriate and reasonable. We value your trust as much as you value your privacy, with this in mind we will not share any of your personal information with any third parties or other members without your consent, except as might be necessary to provide you the services offered by us by third-party vendors, consultants and service providers who need access to this information to carry out their work for us, to protect our rights or property, in an emergency to protect the safety of any person, as required to comply with the law or in the event of a negotiation of a sale, merger, financing or acquisition. In these excepted cases the use of your personal information shall be subject to what is reasonably required in the given circumstance. We may use your personal information to verify your identity, age or in connection with any transaction completed via our Platforms.
5.2 Your Information. Definition. "Your Information" is any information, material, post, event or other content that you provide during registration and whilst using Keepem App, this includes information supplied via any of our Platforms or by email.
5.3 Because of the nature of Keepem App some of your information will be made public to other members of Keepem App. It is your responsibility to decide how much information to include within an event listing. You are not obliged to divulge any of your contact details such as your email or telephone number.
5.4 We treat you information in one of three ways:
A. “Public Information” – this is information which you provide within an event listing. This type of information can be seen by every member using the service. This also includes you username, languages and interesting fact from you profile.
B. “Private Information” – this is information you have provided to Keepem App during the registration process, for example your date of birth, email address and telephone number. We will not divulge this information and keep it purely to make contact with you. This information will be shown with a ‘padlock’ symbol next to it in ‘My Profile’ within the app.
C. “Contacts Information” – this is information which forms a part of your profile and is made visible to contacts only. These additional pieces of information include your real name, username, home country, home region and home city.
You should understand how Keepem App users and broadcasts the information you provide.
5.5 Restrictions. When supplying information whilst using Keepem App you agree that your Information:
A. shall be true and accurate;
B. shall respect third party intellectual property rights;
C. shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances or regulations;
D. shall not be threatening, harassing, defamatory or libelous;
E. shall not be obscene or contain, pornography, child pornography, or photographs of unclothed person(s);
F. shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
G. shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
H. Shall not link directly or indirectly to any materials to which you do not have a right to link to or include.
5.6 In addition, you agree that you will update us with current contact details including a valid and current email address.
5.8 Restriction on use by children. Keepem App members must be at least 18 years of age in order to register and use the service. Keepem App is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. Registration to the service requires the user to enter their date of birth to verify that they are at least aged 18. We are committed to protecting young people online and make every attempt to do so. We encourage our members to report anyone using the service who they suspect is under the age of 18.
5.9 Information you provide. Keepem App will collect personal information that you provide during the registration process, whilst using the service and participating in other activities carried out by Keepem App such as online polls or surveys, requests for recommendations, feedback, ratings and more.
5.10 Information automatically collected. When you use the Keepem App service on any of Our Platforms we may collect information about you automatically e.g. visitors’ domain names and IP addresses. Keepem App may also collect other information on traffic visiting Our Platforms such as the type of device used, and operating system. You may also elect to automatically share other information such as geographic location.
5.12 Access to Keepem App via social networks. Our Platforms, in particular our mobile application service, allows users to register using other social networking platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. We will collect information you allow us to via these social networks.
5.13 Activity within the site. We will keep close tabs on how our Platforms are utilized including which may result in the use of some or all of your personal information to record and analyze site traffic, to diagnose server problems, to administer our site and to display content according to your preferences and privacy settings. Traffic and transaction information may be shared with other partners and advertisers on an anonymous basis.
5.14 Social network sharing. Some of the features of Our Platforms allow our users to share information about themselves with other registered users for example when positing an event other users will be able to see who has posted it (displaying either a real name or nickname). We will not share any of your information with any other sites or social networks without your consent. In the event that you do allow us to share your personal information in this way we would recommend that you should review the relevant privacy policies for these third-party social network providers.
5.15 Third party websites. We may post links to third-party website via Our Platforms. If a user (Keepem App member or member of the public) decides to use this link to a third-party site they should be aware that we are not responsible for privacy policies or content of those third party sites. It is the user’s responsibility to review the third-party site’s policies and to confirm acceptance with such policies.
5.16 Public forums. On some parts of Our Platforms we may provide the ability for Keepem App members, users and members of the public to post messages, comments or feedback which can be seen by other members and also a wider public audience. Keepem App members, users and members of the public should be aware of the extent of the audience they are broadcasting to and tailor their communications accordingly with suitable caution.
5.17 Sale of information. As our business evolves we may dispose of parts of or all of the business including information gathered via Our Platforms. In this event we would seek with the acquirer to handle and protect your personal information in the same manner as we would
5.18 Security. We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is stored securely and not lost, misused or altered. Unfortunately, we cannot make any assurances about our ability to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information and we have no liability to you or any third party as a result of any loss that make occur as a result.
6. Update and changes. Keepem App is a dynamic social network and we reserve the right to add to, change, update or modify at any time this Policy simply by posting an updated, modified or changed Policy on Our Platforms. As a user of Our Platforms it is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to ensure that you continue to agree with its terms.
7. Links. We may provide interesting links to third party websites, services or other content which we have no control over. By using these links you acknowledge that Keepem App is not liable for any of the content and is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting in your use of the link.
8. Dealings with Marketing Partners and Third Parties. From time to time we may allow commercial entities or partners to place adverts, promotions or offers using Keepem App. Keepem App shall not be responsibility for any contact or business dealings you have with these third parties through our website or as a result of using Keepem App. You agree that Keepem App shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any such dealings.
9. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify any employees, officers, directors, shareholders, consultants, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries or agents of Keepem App harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, made by any third party as a consequence of you breaching this Agreement.
10. Warranties; Liability.
10.1 Disclaimer of Warranties. Use of Keepem App is your sole risk. We do not provide any warranties regarding the functionality, availability, guidance or performance of any of our Platforms or services. By using Keepem App you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage resulting from the download and or use of the service. In addition you understand that no advice or information provided by us to you (written or oral) shall carry any warranty.
10.2 Limitation of Liability. You agree that in no event Keepem App shall not be liable for any loss or damage direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental resulting from use of our service or indeed inability to use our service.
10.3 Exclusions. In certain countries or jurisdictions the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or of incidental or consequential damages is not permitted. In these countries or jurisdictions some of the clauses within this Section will not apply to you.
11. Modifications. We reserve the rights to change, modify, alter, upgrade, downgrade, discontinue any part of our service either permanently or temporarily with or without prior notice. You agree that Keepem App shall not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from any modifications to our service.
12. Termination; Breach. You agree that we may suspend or terminate your access to Keepem App for any reason at any time without warning. You agree that Keepem App shall not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from any suspension or termination of service.
13. Trademarks; Copyrights; Proprietary Rights. You may not use, reproduce, modify any images, logos, text or figures owned by Keepem App, except as otherwise permitted by law or without expressed permission given to you by us. You agree not to display or use any of our images, logos, text or figures without our expressed consent. You agree to be bound by the restrictions of other intellectual property owners and third parties. Keepem App shall not be liable for any infringement of copyright or intellectual property made by you nor admit any wrong doing on your behalf. You understand that we may at our discretion remove content that you add to Keepem App which we deem to be inappropriate. Before doing so we will contact you to check you have the rights to use certain material and that you have the permission of the owner. You will be required to warrant that you do have the rights to use the material. Where it is not clear or cannot be verified that you do have such rights then we reserve the right to remove the offending material. Continued infringement of copyright and intellectual property may result in permanent termination of access to Keepem App.
14. Proprietary Rights. By using our service you acknowledge that Keepem App contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You also acknowledge that information and material contained within advertisements or promotions and accessed via Keepem App may be subject to copyright, trademark, patents and other proprietary right and laws and as such you agree to be bound by those restrictions.
15. No Resale. You will not use, duplicate, sell, resell, copy any part of Keepem App for any commercial purpose.
17. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, USA excluding its choice of law rules. All disputes relating to this Agreement shall be settled in the courts located within the county.